MegaZine3: All-in-One Solution for Digital Publishing
Each of the 4 MZ3 product variants supports all essential functions for the creation of attractive digital publications. With just a few clicks, many types of publications can be created automatically out of PDF files or from image collections:
Examples of digital publications
Remark: Digital Publications are alternatively called “books”.
mz3Tool – Development Environment (IDE)
mz3Tool guides you through all phases of the creation of a Digital Publication.
- From the selection of the content
- Sorting and scaling of images
- Adding media files like video or audio to pages
- Styling the book
- To bundling everything together in a package for Offline or Online distribution.
Feature List (selection)
The following list provides an overview and insight into the range of functions.
- Convert a PDF file to “Page Images”.
- Automatically extract text information from a PDF file or manually enter it for SEO and search.
- Create a book with the required number of blank pages.
- Place images in a grid, or completely manually controlled with the mouse.
- Add videos, audio files and links.
- Automatic creation of thumbnails (small representations of pages) from the “page images”, which are used as “page preview” and for navigation
- Convenient and user-guided input of parameters for “fine adjustments” of Look & Feel
- Support by pre-assignment of all parameters; usually no further tuning necessary.
- Help for setting special features such as pop-up or customer logo.
- Automatic compilation of all programs, data and configuration files for publication as offline version (use with the free viewer)
- Automatic compilation of all required data in a folder that simply is uploaded to the server. No server settings required!
- Support to manage complex projects by showing all product keys and activation keys in a table; with transparent synchronization with the MegaZine3database; offering search and sorting functions.
- Support for managing “MZ3 projects“, pages and content: viewing, sorting, deleting, adding.