MZ3 Tool6: Overview and Feature List
Create stunning Digital Books
- Diaries, photo books, calendars
- Multimedia Books with audio and video
- Magazines, newspapers
- Brochures, menus
- Manuals, documentation
- Company Presentations, annual reports
Development Environment (IDE)
This powerful Toolset guides you through all necessary steps of the Creation Process for Digital Publications.
- Select and add Content: Images, PDF Files, Video, Audio
- Scale and position Images; supported by a flexible Grid
- Style and Design the book according your preferences (colors, size, Background Images, …)
- Build automatically “Packages” for Online of Offline distribution (“Publishing”)
Feature List (selection)
- Convert PDF files into “Page Images”.
- Automatically extract text information from PDF files or manually enter it to support SEO and search.
- Add and insert pages
- Place images automatically in a grid or control everything manually by mouse or parameters
- Add video and audio files
- Add Links to images or areas
- Create thumbnails automatically for preview and navigation
- In case a default parameter setting does not fit your needs, almost everything can be modified by dozens of parameters to “fine adjust” the Look & Feel of the book
- Add a “nagging” Pop-Up (light box) to your Online Books
- Substitute the MZ3-Logo with your own logo
- Collect everything needed to present the book as Offline Version (in the free Mz3 Viewer6 in WIndows and macOD PCs) or Online Version (for upload to a server and use in any modern Browser); fully automatically!
- Manage your books: Duplicate or Remove books, add or delete pages, move or copy page content, modify bookd and page background, …